Phantom Class Forum

• April 28, 2024, 09:45:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Members Website Logins  (Read 4949 times)

jeffers

Members Website Logins
« on: March 02, 2007, 03:59:59 PM »

This is applicable to the login in the left hand side of the site and gives Class Association Members a login to their part of the site. This is not relevant for the login for this forum.

Every class association member that submitted an e-mail address to Roger Brown when they renewed their membership last year (not the current renewal) will have an individual Members area account/login set up for the website. Please read more to see how it is set up.

The login consists of a Username & Password.

The Username is your name as submitted to Roger at the 2006 renewal, i.e. Tom Thumb - the capitals and the space between names are important.

The Password is the Post Code that you submitted to Roger at the 2006 renewal, i.e. E17 7YY - it is in capitals and there is a space between the first part and the second. If you have moved home since that renewal then remember that it is the post code of your previous home.

If you really cannot remember your details, and really mean cannot remember them, then contact me via the contacts page, but please make it a last resort as there is a reminder button below the login boxes. 

Ian
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 04:01:53 PM by maxibuddah »
Pages: [1]   Go Up