Phantom Class Forum

• April 28, 2024, 11:37:20 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Travel Options  (Read 2487 times)

Little Monster

Travel Options
« on: January 03, 2012, 04:47:40 PM »

To help decide if you want to go to the Eurocup I have listed below a few travel options:

Within the fleet there are several double and triple stack trailers (and possibly a six stack) and am happy to co-ordinate to help keep costs down.  Just let me know that you want to share costs and I will try and match you up with somebody in your area.

Eurotunnel - (The cheapest option by far but longest drive the other side)
Car Trailer and up to 9 passengers £180- £200 in total depending on time of travel

Ferry
Portsmouth – Caen (Easiest for S and E fleets)
Out Thursday night back Mon night
2 people reclining seats £189 pp
2 People cabins - £233 pp
3 People reclining seats - £146 pp
3 People cabin - £182 pp

Out Friday night back Mon night
2 people reclining seats £204 pp
2 People cabins - £219 pp – reclining seat out
3 People reclining seats - £159 pp
3 People cabin - £177 pp – reclining seat out

Plymouth Roscoff (best for SW, N and Mid fleets)
Out Thursday night back Mon night
2 people reclining seats £194 pp
2 People cabins - £226 pp
3 People reclining seats - £149 pp
3 People cabin - £188 pp

Plymouth Roscoff
Out Friday night back Mon night
2 people reclining seats £204 pp
2 People cabins - £248 pp
3 People reclining seats - £156 pp
3 People cabin - £218 pp

As ferry places are limited the Class will confirm that we have the necessary entries as soon as they can

Regards

Ian

« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 10:48:04 PM by Little Monster »

Blackie

Re: Travel Options
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 10:56:38 AM »

Hi all, Jeff has asked me to post about trailers we have available to borrow (for a small price (beer/wine etc!)!) We will have 3 double, triple stackers...
Jeff's big flat bed. Can be double or triple. Jeff maybe going over taking 2 motor bikes as well as his own and Dave Guthrie's boat so will need this one. If the motor bikes don't go then there maybe a spare slot on this trailer. May suit someone in the southwest?
New Double stacker. We're just building this one for business use. Quite chunky but very good for long distances...
Small double stacker. This is one I towed up to Stone. It's like a double Laser base with the road wheels inside the trailer wheels but it's very stable and perfectly adequate for getting over to Margot.  After all I towed it from Exeter to Essex!!!
So there you are. Give Jeff a call if you're interested (O797I 4O46I7) or coordinate with Ian.

Regards

Tony
Pages: [1]   Go Up