Phantom Class Forum

• May 16, 2024, 01:36:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 28th Grafham Grand Prix - Sunday Dec 28th - Max 200 - Closing date 20th Dec  (Read 2335 times)

Phantom Titch

• Administrator
  • Phantom Titch

The 28th Grafham Grand Prix
Sunday December 28th 2008
Organized by
Grafham Water Sailing Club, Perry, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire  PE28 0BU
Tel: 01480 810478   email: admin@grafham.org
NOTICE OF RACE
1 Rules
1.1 The regatta will be governed by the Racing Rules of Sailing, the RYA prescriptions and the rules of the relevant Class Associations.
1.2 The Grafham Water S.C. Open Meeting Instructions will apply except as stated in any supplementary Sailing Instructions.
1.3 The event is designated Category C.

2 ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRY
2.1 Entry is open to all monohulls with PY 670 to 1150, (single handers to PY 1200) and to catamarans from PY640 to 1000. There will be separate starts for:
- Fast Asymmetrics (PY 670 to 908) and Fast Cats (PY 640 to 797)
- Medium/Fast Handicap (PY 670 to 1000) and Medium Cats (PY 798 to 1000)
- Slow Handicap (PY 1001 - 1150)
- Single Handers (PY 980 - 1200)
2.2 Entries will be by paid pre-entry only and will be limited to 200 entries. Entry forms are available from the GWSC secretary’s office or from the GWSC website at www.grafham.org, and completed forms should be sent, complete with entry fee, to the GWSC Secretaries office at the address shown above.  Closing date for entries is 20th December 2008.
2.3 Entry fees per boat will be 15 pounds.
Old age, Seamanship & Fat will always overcome Youth, Skill & Exuberance ~ Mostly

Phantom Titch

• Administrator
  • Phantom Titch

OK so who's going, lets fly the flag and get a really big fleet of Phantoms:

Titch :-*
Old age, Seamanship & Fat will always overcome Youth, Skill & Exuberance ~ Mostly

phantom1111

If I still have 1111, it would be rude not to go; especially as I only live about 25mins from Grafham.

Andy

Doug

if my boat is down and i'm not committed to family things (didn't think i'd be using the family card for a while!) i should be there, especially as i think i am probably the closest!
Doug Conway

Phantom Titch

• Administrator
  • Phantom Titch

OK Decison made, Entry form sent off with payment enclosed ;) so now I've paid my £16 I will definatly be there :D

Although the entry dosen't close till December 23rd it is limited to 200 boats and the "ladies are saying" entries are "flooding in", so don't be disapointed, get your form posted now and beat the Christmas rush ::) or you could be disapointed :'(

Looking forward to seeing you all again :)

Regards Titch :-*
Pages: [1]   Go Up