Phantom Class Forum

• May 16, 2024, 12:25:25 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2008 Open Meetings  (Read 3921 times)

Phantom Titch

• Administrator
  • Phantom Titch
2008 Open Meetings
« on: November 20, 2007, 02:32:32 PM »

OK who has got the open meeting list for 2008 ???
I am no longer Phantomless and need to fill the Diary before the Dog Shows take preference ::)
The quicker I get in the more I can attend, Ye ha ;D
Old age, Seamanship & Fat will always overcome Youth, Skill & Exuberance ~ Mostly

Titches Bird

Re: 2008 Open Meetings
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 02:42:59 PM »

Hi yer guys take your time sending the date ,cos my dog show dates are on there way in the post  :P

SChilds

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 04:45:12 PM »

Calendar looking thin so far - will Email you those confirmed so far .

dont tell the wife they were from me!
Simon
1376- :-)

Windy Miller

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 06:17:09 PM »

Hi John

I will obviously have to introduce Mrs Titch to Mrs Windy. The dogs come with us to Phantom Events. This year they have attended both the Nationals and Inlands plus a number of open events.

Mrs Windy has also been able to co-ordinate a number of shows close to Phantom venues. On the other hand however if you "need" to get away may be not such a good idea (nough said). ;D

Glad you are back on the circuit.

Windy

Phantom Titch

• Administrator
  • Phantom Titch
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 08:25:29 AM »

Hey Windy,

What sort of dogs does Mrs Windy have? no doub't the girls can talk all day about their "Bitches", We have a mixed bag but the show dog is a Leonburg, about the size of a Lion ::) eats like a horse >:(

When is her next show with Phantom sailing attached? ;)
Old age, Seamanship & Fat will always overcome Youth, Skill & Exuberance ~ Mostly

phil

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 10:04:40 PM »

Does the open meeting list have any northern events ? the calender is being put to gether at Delph and we have a provisional date 31/05/08 possiblly with solutions (which boat kev :-\) or rs 300 's
Phil 1382

Barrie

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 11:46:55 AM »

Haversham are proposing Saturday 5th April, apparantly that doesn't clash with a Sillynova meeting so we may be able to entice Olegit back into a big boys boat  ;)

Ian is still racing 1108 regularly and we are all hoping that Gordon will be back on the water soon with 1198.

Barrie

Phantom Titch

• Administrator
  • Phantom Titch
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 11:48:29 AM »

So if I come to Haversham will Haversham come to Northampton, especially as we are holding the Inlands???? ;)

Haversham Troublemaker

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 11:51:11 AM »

You find Olegit a boat and he'll sail it - he's a tart like that. He's been offered 761 but doesn't seem very keen  ::)

Phantom Titch

• Administrator
  • Phantom Titch
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2007, 01:36:18 PM »

There is one on E bay right now, sounds welll sorted, tell him to get his bid in qick ;)

SChilds

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2007, 10:59:10 AM »

Come on you South West boys, Northerners and Eastern boys - the Calendar is to be discussed tonight at the Committee Meeting .

Still looking for final confirmation of Super Series Regional events venue for SW and N (maybe Filey ?)

Any other applications for opens to me please asap. We are looking for a sensible number not on too many consecutive weekends - we should be using the latter part of the year a bit more.

Simon
1376- :-)

Ocean Strider

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.creeksea.co.uk
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2007, 01:20:36 PM »

Simon,
I am building up the Eastern series and awaiting confirmation of dates for a couple of events.  There are ten pencilled in at present including a couple of new venues for Phantoms, including Wells next the Sea (must remind James to sail the boat without a funny shaped metal plate), Minnis Bay (we owe Clive a visit), Southwold and Gt Yarmouth amongst the old favourites.  It will all kick off with a trip to Denver for training in March.  More details shortly.

Chris.
Chris Roberts
1395 "Gromit"
Pages: [1]   Go Up