Phantom Class Forum

• May 16, 2024, 12:03:51 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Inlands  (Read 9122 times)

Jezzer

Re: Inlands
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 09:28:32 PM »

Hi Denver Dave

Top man, I'll book in tomorrow, thanks for the feedback everyone, just shows how well this forum works.

Cheers

Jezzer 1264 (thats not Jez_southwold ;D)

sharpie

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2007, 10:00:41 PM »

Hi Daren,
Yes still ok to team up with a Bongo
 trip or whatever its called! Completely flexible on
number of nights, over to you as you have a boss &
wife if they aren`t the same!
James 1255

Chains

• http://www.rbsc.org.uk
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2007, 08:55:11 AM »

James

Presently booked into campsite for Sat night, and will start negotiations about leaving on Friday and being away that night also with superior domestic beings.

Speak soon, and see you at Hunts.

Daren
1349 Jade

Clive

• Administrator
    • Online Chandlery and Boat Bits
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2007, 10:45:30 AM »

Booked in for Friday and Saturday.

After the booking for Nationals this all seemed quite painless no deposit to pay and hopefully a sain owner!!

So how do I go about getting honorary membership to Team Norfolk, as there seems to be no Team Kent?

Clive
Carbon Clive

Chains

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2007, 11:05:17 AM »

Clive has asked "So how do I go about getting honorary membership to Team Norfolk, as there seems to be no Team Kent?"

I might say that this forum is not the place to make your problems our problems but given that Team Norfolk is a tight band of disciplined and skilled individuals who support each other outside their geographic homeland, I can see how others might benefit from the warmth that we bring.

I will speak for Team Norfolk and believe that consideration will be given by the selection committee after lots of ale. The larger the selection committee and the more consideration consumed should result in a positve Werdict, hic, forthcoming the morning after.

Daren
1349 Jade

Denver Dave

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2007, 09:05:33 PM »

;D ;D  ;D Daren, I thought that was extremly well answered. Clive me thinks you will need to start saving  ::) ::) ::)
Good luck to all on Saturday, I might not be there in mass but I will be in thought, dont delay with putting the out come on this forum.
                            Cheers
                                     Dave ;)

Ocean Strider

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.creeksea.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2007, 10:02:17 PM »

Team Essex are making their plans over beers this weekend.  If anyone can remember what they were we will get on with bookings.  I am pleased to see Kent "co-opted" in to the Eastern region.  Rod had suggested putting Bewl in the Eastern Region but you've got to stop somewhere..but haven't we got some Phantom sailers on the Medway??  Where are you chaps?

Following my famous email regarding "Calling Denver", I've got a new one....calling Ouse Amatuer Sailing Club.  I've heard a rumour that there may be the odd boat hiding away there.  Saddlebow is not that far from Denver....if I mention that their Kings Lynn club house has an excellent bar and is Camra rated it all starts to make sense.

Chris Roberts
1395 "Gromit"

Chains

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2007, 09:26:45 AM »

Dear Mr Ocean Strider

Please can you explain how you appear to be the only sailor I know that can go sailing/find sailing clubs within a few miles of your inlaws or parents and thus make the pain of visiting so much easier to bear.

With respect to member co-option. Our kent friend Clive asked to join Team Norfolk first and it would appear that he is willing to lubricate the membership process. So hands off Essex boys.

With respect to geographic coverage (of the new and totally brill Eastern series),  I am going to keep well out of that arguement, having been slapped last time in the 'hamptons. However I thought that if we are concerned about splinter groups diluting the skill base then we can get round this by merging to form Team East, and rather than having the rabbit ears award we can elevate this to the "beast from the east" trophy (which might look a bit like the rabbit ears, but maybe a bit more menacing).

To all Team Norfolk boys (and our Eastern colleagues) best of luck at Haversham. I have been co-opted as bouncer for Madeleines first birthday party. Oh the joy of parent-hood.

Daren

1349 Jade

Clive

• Administrator
    • Online Chandlery and Boat Bits
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2007, 11:58:11 AM »

Wow I have never felt so wanted before!

I look forward to lubricating members of team Norfolk. ;)

Best of luck to all at Haversham, can not attend as I need to earn some extra cash to pay for a Carbon mast!!
Carbon Clive

jez_Southwold

• Southwold Sailing Club
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2007, 04:31:22 PM »

Having originally decided not to do the inlands I've changed my mind and am going to book in at the Team Norfolk campsite.

Haversham was windy...

and Team Suffolk outnumbered Team Norfolk 3 to 1!  ;D

See you all at Hunts.

Jez
Jez - 1259 "Sweet Chariot"

SChilds

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2007, 03:03:28 PM »

Simon
1376- :-)

The Kitchen

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2007, 05:03:14 PM »

Team Norfolk campsite booked. Can't wait!
1269 - Kitchen

bertie bassett

Re: Inlands - Tragedy at Chew This weekend
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2007, 08:35:53 PM »

they ran out of lager at 20:30 when holding an open meeting....

you'd better get them to pre-order lots more in...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up