Phantom Class Forum

• May 10, 2024, 07:16:41 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Information Queries  (Read 2068 times)

Little Monster

Information Queries
« on: October 26, 2011, 09:44:45 PM »

Please reply below if you want any questions answered.

Cheers

Ian

Timandrews

Query
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 02:30:33 PM »

Hi Ian,

Just trying to work out costs for the euro trip, does the €160 for the accommodation include the entry fee or do we have to pay the €110 entry fee on top of the accommodation?

Also does the entry fee include any meals at the club or social events?

Cheers,

Tim

Little Monster

Re: Information Queries
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 05:42:11 PM »

Tim

The entry is on top and includes a welcome drink and prizegiving at the moment. 

Depending on numbers they may be able to sort some if not all of the evening meals but I can't say at the moment (especially as there is only five of us officially going and I am avoiding speaking to the club as we have passed the deadline they set!!!). 

The larger the event the more likely they will get the local bars etc interested.  We have been well looked after before but need the class to be enthusiastic now if we want them to support us off the water.

The email I have is that the €160 for the accommodation is for 'full board' but I am trying to clarify that (or get a lower figure just for breakfast) as an earlier conversation was for B&B and its probably a translation issue.

This accommodation is only available if there are 20 people that want it but there are lots of other b&b's in Morgat so don't let that put you off.

If you need anything else just let me know.

Cheers

Ian
Pages: [1]   Go Up