Phantom Class Forum

• May 19, 2024, 03:49:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Southport Sailing Club Phantom Open - 11.10.15  (Read 1847 times)

MattHarris

Southport Sailing Club Phantom Open - 11.10.15
« on: October 05, 2015, 10:58:34 AM »

So this weekend is our inaugural Phantom Open Meeting at SSC.  The event has been kindly sponsored by Tim Harper Boats and Sails.

The first race is scheduled for 10:30 with two races in the morning followed by lunch and then the third race in the afternoon.  Lunch will be available from the galley and the bar will be open after racing.  As well as prize giving for the open there will also be prize giving for the Phantom Northern Circuit as Sunday is also the last event of this series.

Sailing instructions are available .  Entry fees for the days racing will be £10 with entry forms available on the day and the club will be open from 9:00am.  If you need to contact anyone at the club please email webteam@southportsailingclub.org.uk.

We look forward to welcoming all Phantom Sailors to SSC this Sunday.

Links:

Sailing Instructions
Notice of Race

1175 - Alice

MattHarris

Re: Southport Sailing Club Phantom Open - 11.10.15
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 11:00:45 AM »

Cheers Guys for coming to sunny Southport over the weekend.  Results are up on the club website and i've got a few videos and photos that I'll upload hopefully today.

In the mean time my phone does this funky montage thing so I've uploaded it to youtube if you fancy a "monday pick me up": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmcW2rcrtis
1175 - Alice

MattHarris

1175 - Alice
Pages: [1]   Go Up