Phantom Class Forum

• May 18, 2024, 09:05:21 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2016 Calendar?  (Read 2211 times)

essexbloke

2016 Calendar?
« on: November 13, 2015, 09:28:51 AM »

It's just occurred to me that it's actually only 6 weeks until 2016 (hey - don't shoot the messenger).  Are there any 2016 Eastern Traveller Event dates (or other Opens etc for that matter ) scheduled yet.

Or - am i just way too keen ;)
Ian Hill

Phil_1193

• Administrator
Re: 2016 Calendar?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 03:42:34 PM »

All in hand Ian.

The plan was to have a committee meeting and run through with the regional reps to make sure the GPs for next year fit in together with the regions events at the Inlands this weekend.

But we all know whats gone on there.

So need to find a plan B but most dates are set in stone and we should have a final calender in next few weeks thanks to LM's chasing :-)

JeremyH

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 04:14:48 PM »

Frensham open planned for April 10th.   Would be nice if this could be included in either Southern, Eastern, South East, GP or other traveler series????   Not holding my breath though in this new world of events ...... so perhaps next best we could hope for is to avoid a clash?

essexbloke

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 04:41:34 PM »

Cool & cool - i'll just sit back and relax with the trusty old filo in my lap waiting for said dates......  :o     (no i dont have one really)
Ian Hill

Phil_1193

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 07:36:42 AM »

Frensham open planned for April 10th.   Would be nice if this could be included in either Southern, Eastern, South East, GP or other traveler series????   Not holding my breath though in this new world of events ...... so perhaps next best we could hope for is to avoid a clash?

Talk to the regional reps, otherwise no one will know you are planning an event and it can be worked around any dates already confirmed. Contact details for the reps are in the new email flyres that have been sent out recently.

Just posting up you already have a date is a bit pointless without first discussing it.

Making sarcastic comments about 'holding your breath' and 'new world of events' doesn't help especially when people spend a lot of time and effort trying to organise these things.

Olly

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 04:00:33 PM »

As a former area rep can I just say well said Phil.
Olly Hopkins
Pages: [1]   Go Up