Phantom Class Forum

• May 18, 2024, 10:23:22 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Frensham (yes I know its in the South)  (Read 2087 times)

jez_Southwold

• Southwold Sailing Club
Frensham (yes I know its in the South)
« on: March 26, 2013, 03:06:39 PM »

Stumbled onto the Southerners board and spotted the Frensham thread.. they're keen for some East coast participation..

Excellent for many reasons it would be great if we can support Frensham this year, one in particular and he liked pies :-)

This is one event folks that I really want supported so please if you can come make it, it would be great if we could also have a few boats from the Eastern circuit ?

Sloow

Jez - 1259 "Sweet Chariot"

Captain Slow

Re: Frensham (yes I know its in the South)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 03:52:16 PM »

Thank you Jez, yes it would be great if we could have some support for this event from the East Coasts chaps. As you know there are a few of us Southerns who I am sure will venture East over the coming months and if anyone could make the effort in honour to a late and great Phantom sailor called Tim it would be truly appreciated.

Thank you for your support on this

Nick

One Life

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 08:15:07 PM »

Eastern boys come on down......I'm going to do my best to get out your way for an event, work and family allowing.

One Life

JeremyH

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 10:59:43 AM »

Only about 1 hour from the Dartford crossing (think thats the main border crossing from Eastern area!  :-\ , so come on down and meet the freindly (ish!) southern softies.     Info is on the front page or feel free to contact me.   All will be welcomed with Southern hospitality  ;D

Jeremy

Cabbage

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 11:09:06 AM »

It's on my calendar - pending that 'spring maintenance'. Could be my last event as it seems NOrman has uninvited me from the rest of the circuit  :P
Rich

JeremyH

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 01:49:43 PM »

Well the long range forecast is looking great.  Warm, Sunshine, SW F2-3, ......  Champagne sailing in the beautiful Surrey countryside ...  I can almost smell those Bacon Butties and Pies .....  Hope to see lots of you there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up