Phantom Class Forum

• May 18, 2024, 11:23:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Promoting the Nationals  (Read 1817 times)

Ocean Strider

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.creeksea.co.uk
Promoting the Nationals
« on: May 28, 2014, 09:46:29 PM »

Okay, I know I'm stirring the pot but here goes......

Shouldn't we have the date of the Nastionals slapped all over the front page of the website and get a few posts going?

Stone is a phantastic Phantom venue and we really need to get the message out there that this will be the event of the year.  Under Neil Fulchers "Commodoreship" the club has really upped the facilities at the club - I never thought I'd be able to say it but they've even made the showers better then they were before the refurb.

So this is a plea to all members of the association - let's make this a bumper year at Stone and support our class.  Book the time off now and make your plans....
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 10:37:27 PM by Ocean Strider »
Chris Roberts
1395 "Gromit"

Phil_1193

• Administrator
Re: Promoting the Nationals
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 02:51:18 PM »

In all honesty 'we' have been a bit slow, the entry forms & NOR are just about done and I was going to have a quick chat with the committee this weekend before they are sent public. Need to confirm cheques are still sent to John and if we can do paypal payments.

We have also been in discussion regarding some sponsorship but as they haven't confirmed think we will add later if they do, just was hoping to do it in one go.

Just as heads up for anyone crying about accommodation, don't forget camping is free with lots of space on site and now we have an SSC minibus for a small fee to cover the driver/ diesel there is the possibility it can pick up and drop off locally in and around the Dengie (Tillingham, Bradwell, Burnham, Southminster, Mayland and possibly Latchingdon)

So not much to moan about anymore :-)

« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 02:58:07 PM by Phil_1193 »

gordon Kingston

Re: Promoting the Nationals
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 03:24:25 PM »

Hi Phil
Accommodation booked thanks for your help.
Would i be able to leave the boat at the club for a few days after the event while we go exploring Norfolk and Suffolk?
Cheers
Gordon
Pages: [1]   Go Up