Phantom Class Forum

• May 04, 2024, 10:14:41 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 2841 times)

Ocean Strider

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.creeksea.co.uk
Thank you!
« on: September 09, 2013, 10:06:18 PM »

Thanks to everyone at Shoreham for a memorable (read - slightly scary!) Nationals.  Well done to all that made the event work so well.

Chris Roberts
1395 "Gromit"

Phantom Titch

• Administrator
  • Phantom Titch
Re: Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 12:39:26 PM »

48 helms and only one can be bothered to say thanks to Shoreham and the organiser's.

Cheers Titch :o
Old age, Seamanship & Fat will always overcome Youth, Skill & Exuberance ~ Mostly

One Life

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 09:48:50 PM »

Well put........To Tyler and his bunch of helpers.......Thanks for a great event........I really enjoyed it even if i did bust my boat........Shoreham is always a great sail and this should definitely continue to be a Southern Series venue......Anyway forget the sailing, what about the Brighton Blonde!!!!!!!!

One Life :D :D :D :D

gordon Kingston

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 11:59:02 AM »

Hi Titch
Sorry I wanted to say thanks to you guys on the committee and the club for organising a great event only I could not log on to say so.
my fault I changed emails.
Also thanks to Ovingtons and Seabrook (Chris and Neil) Shame more boats/ people did not take advantage and come along.

One question why the change in scoring at Lyme you got for a DNF number of finishers plus one, but at Shoreham it was scored the same as DNS.
I don't think this encourages people to have a go.
Cheers
Gordon
Boat for sale but hope to be back when redundancy package sorted and new job working.
Pages: [1]   Go Up