Phantom Class Forum

• May 02, 2024, 02:57:48 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Final Results  (Read 9193 times)

The barman

Re: Final Results
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2010, 09:43:55 PM »

The Bar Man report
The bar man report is as follows:

A fun packed venture into Europe started when checking the alledged age of one of my first customers, firstly claiming to be a woman going by the name of Rita and secondly not looking anything like the picture, as a dilligent bar man I had to check !!!  :P After a high speed journey in the Torrence rocket we arrived at the "sundance bar" well what can I say time to "get on it" I like to do my best to ensure everyone is fueld on the correct fluids....Sitting behind the bar I was thinking how quiet a night we were all having until Titch found supplies  :o
The bar man was obliging by ensuring all competitors had a full glass at all times, there was a suggestion that the bar man was focused on helping Charlie enjoy a good evening so that the following day was a more even afair  :o  oops
Now there is some vague recolection of someone moving Simon's camper van everytime he tried to get in it..! Pesky camper vans have a lot to answer for.
The bar man closed the bar mainly because he could no longer stand or talk to anyone...Charlie has a lot to answer for.

"Every Little Helps"
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 09:49:31 PM by phatso »
The Phantom Bar Man....Every Little Helps

Phantom Titch

• Administrator
  • Phantom Titch
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2010, 05:11:02 PM »

Just got back into uk today, been "wireless" literally and didn't fancy sitting in a cafe' in Amsterdam trying to type up the report, I thought the "fumes" might make the stories even taller ;D

Titch :-*
Old age, Seamanship & Fat will always overcome Youth, Skill & Exuberance ~ Mostly

maxibuddah

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2010, 08:06:23 PM »

Nice one Titch, good to hear some stories about the sailing rather than entirely about Rita.

Do you know if there are any photos of the event so we can see how bad it really was?
Everything I say is my own opinion, honest.

Phantom Titch

• Administrator
  • Phantom Titch
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2010, 08:39:25 PM »

grant blakes dad, David took some so he will send you an CD or link or something...
Old age, Seamanship & Fat will always overcome Youth, Skill & Exuberance ~ Mostly
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up