Phantom Class Forum

• May 19, 2024, 03:13:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Committee Meeting Soon - Anyone with a point to raise - Comment now.  (Read 2714 times)

low-bouyancy-man

The purpose of placing this insert on the web-site now, is that I wish to move the support and programme forward for the Classic Phantoms.  Anyone, who would like the committee to consider particular points in this context, are welcome to send them to me and I'll endeavour to raise the points when the Committee meets. It helps to know what the membership is thinking. So, please let us know !!

Whilst any member can raise points they would like the Committee to consider, it is best they do it through their Committee member that lives nearest to them. If in doubt who that is, address your question to the MaxiBuddah with your address included, and I'm sure he'll be pleased tp pass it on!

Mike.
909/1268

jeffers

Re: Committee Meeting Soon - Anyone with a point to raise - Comment now.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 10:33:14 PM »

Yeah cheers for that Mike, I'm not sure who that actually might be as I do the website and am not on the committee and therefore Don't actually know who is. Best address these things to Miniwebbuddah (or El Presidente as he likes to be know as now)
MaxiB

low-bouyancy-man

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 05:49:03 PM »

Ian,

Good idea, but maybe not for the moment in view of current circumstances. To help with this routing, could you put a list of the committee members on the web-site and suggest people look at it to see whom they should approach. You'll find the list in one of the magazines, and Simon should know the new members details since the A.G.M. to bring that list up to date.

Mike.

jeffers

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 08:26:51 PM »

Perhaps you or Simon could do it then as I am rushed off my feet at the moment Mike. Sorry to be a pain.....and I forgot about miniB.
Pages: [1]   Go Up