Phantom Class Forum

• May 18, 2024, 06:38:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is going to Shoreham?  (Read 4079 times)

gordon Kingston

Re: Who is going to Shoreham?
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2017, 03:38:52 PM »

Count me in now mast is fixed. Unfortunately Saturday and Sunday only and camping in the van overnight. Wendy is doubtful but still working on bringing her.
Cheers
Gordon

The Belgian

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2017, 03:10:30 PM »

Hope you can stay for Sunday evening Gordon and Wendy can make it, Mandy would like to see her too.
Up to a dozen or so that I know of so far so up on last year with many more to come hopefully...
Forcast not as wild as we usually get so shouldn't put anyone off. If you have never been to Shoreham this weekend will be a perfect opportunity for good sea sailing with easy launching off our slipway into the sheltered harbour and some great Phantom racing !!
Ivan 1300

gordon Kingston

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2017, 10:12:36 AM »

Hi Ivan
Sorry I meant Sunday and Monday, but depending upon whats going on today I might make it, so whats the plan?
I will be travelling back tonight so dont want to waste to many browny points!
Regards
Gordon

The Belgian

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2017, 02:45:57 PM »

Hi Gordon,
I know we spoke on the phone earlier but for anyone else's info. Plan is 11am start tomorrow 3 races bb 2 bb Monday, evening meal and I'm DJ'ing for anyone with energy left to dance. Well stocked bar though some early arrivals may deplete that some. Mandy and me have been cooking cottage pies at home all day for tomorrow night and will be down the club later.
Early arrivals today may go out for a sail but its quite windy inland at the moment...
Ivan 1300

gordon Kingston

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2017, 10:17:18 AM »

Hi Ivan
Rigged the boat again for Tuesday evening and actually had to hike out which was wonderful for my knees
Thank you to the Shoreham team, great food, banter and drink.
Well done Paul.
5 events 4 different winners.
Lets hope Weymouth produces the SW force 4 we have yet to have this year at an event.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up