Phantom Class Forum

• May 18, 2024, 07:05:44 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Optimum Time Watches to Sponsor 2017 Southern Travellers Series  (Read 4556 times)

OultonBen

Re: Optimum Time Watches to Sponsor 2017 Southern Travellers Series
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2017, 09:00:22 PM »

Could those intending to come to Wimbleball and / or the Beasty please give an indication on here just to help with catering.
...... Come on sign roll up roll up, don't be shy, .......
This got me thinking .... Beastie is something I've promised myself for a long time, however at 642-miles of driving, the forecast for the weekend has to be good !

Someone said about Island Barn, that Southerners have the most travelled trailers, ..... so here's my prospective year ahead (over 4k-miles of towing !  Should I opt for a speed-information course, or just pay up and collect some groups-of-3-pointers ?) :-

(6)                    (4)
                     General          Southern           Eastern        Comment                  Distance
3-5 Mar        Dinghy Show                                                                                 126
18-19 Mar                           Wimbleball                            Depends on forecast               321
25 Mar                                                       Island Barn                                        158
23 Apr                                 Frensham                                                                 178
6/7 May                               Lee-on-Solent  ( Fishers Green )                                 214
27-28 May                           Shoreham                                                                 179
10-11 Jun                                                   Creeksea                                              95
17-18 Jun     Gorleston                                (Stone )                                                 7
8-9 Jul                                 Weymouth                                                                 277
22 Jul                                                         Oulton Broad                                          1
5-6 Aug                                Downs                                                                      178
13 Aug          Snettisham                                                                                        80
8-10 Sep       Highcliffe                                                                                        240
14-15 Oct                                                   Alton Water                                           54
                                                                                                                         4,216
                                              (6)                     (4)                                    (round-trip total)

It might have been cheaper to keep the D-One ....
  and do a couple of European Regattas instead ?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 10:32:45 PM by OultonBen »
My Head Hurts !

Olly

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2017, 09:04:52 PM »

I don't even know what that means
Olly Hopkins

The Belgian

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2017, 05:41:36 PM »

Wimbleball 182.3
Island barn 39.6
Frensham 29.2
Lee on solent 46
Shoreham 12
Creeksea 88.9
Weymouth 116.4
Downs 108.5
Highcliffe 88.8
Bowmoore128.4
Burghfield 80.1
Total round trip 1840.4

Oh dear you have me well beat on trailer travel just the racing and drinking to go. No chance of 3-0 ??
Good luck and hope you enjoy the racing, should be very competitive within the fleet !!

Ivan 1300

NeilB

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2017, 11:50:05 AM »

Hi

Am I being dim, but I can't seem to find where to enter nor or si for wimbleball open or the beastie

Can someone direct me to the right place

Neil

silverwood

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2017, 01:45:01 PM »

I was looking for these as well..... plus info on any activities including eating and drinking for the Saturday evening! The club website seems to require a members log in to access any information so not quite sure where to find information
Graham

DaveP

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2017, 02:38:02 PM »

Click on the beastie logo to get to the NOR/entry form. Couldn't find one for the Saturday though.

maxibuddah

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2017, 07:38:37 PM »

Contact Simon Hawkes about the whole weekend. Ivan has posted separately about the details for the open. Sunday will happen somehow, probably by magic.
Everything I say is my own opinion, honest.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up